22 November, 2006

A few things

Well, I think The Game lived up to expectations. I ws not able to get in for the game, but a TV from the parking lot worked just fine. And, I was able to get onto the field after the game, which is what I really wanted to do. What a wonderful game, but Ohio State is the clear number one team in the country. If there were not three second half turnovers, the Buckeyes win by at least 14 points. Saying that, Michigan is an excellent team deserving all of the accolades it has recieved. I do not want a rematch because I believe Michigan has a much better chance at earning revenge than anyone else would of defeating tOSU. My brother, a Michigan fan, said on Sunday that of you told him UM would score 39, he'd take it anyday. Just shows us all how crazy and unexpected this game was. Who really expected a shootout? Anyway, Tressel is now 5-1 and headed to his second national title game in five years.

The Cavs continue to play well....hope they can keep it up.

As for the Browns...I was listening to the game on my way out of Columbus and knew they'd find a way to blow this game. They did. Pittsburgh is not very good, and I guess they are taking solace by coming from behind to defeat a 3-7 team. Cheap call against Simon Fraser (why don't we just put flags on the QB?) and Joey Porter talks a lot of trash for an overrated system product...who is now Kellen Winslow's bitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home