23 October, 2006

The weekend in Cleveland

Why even bother to comment on the Browns....the offense lacks direction, intelligence, and competence....we need to draft offensive linemen. The D looks OK; our receivers are decent, except for the drops; Frye needs a lot of help, as he can't stay upright behind the worst O-line in the NFL. Oh, and a new running back (Adrian Peterson?) would help, as well. I will still watch every game, but I doubt it's worth staying sober to focus on the game....

The Cavs...wake me when the season starts, but it's good to see management hold the line on LBJ's playing time...even if they piss off all of Western NY....

The Indians...still have my doubts that the Dolans will open the wallet, but this team is close and the out of the ashes rise of the White Sox and Tigers in the AL Central the past two seasons show me that the Tribe could contend in '07 (if we get a closer)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home