12 October, 2006

Only Lou Holtz...

..can make Mark May sound competent. Funny, how when his lover boys at USC win close games, their surviving, but when The Ohio State University survived week after week in 2002, they sucked, were "the dark side", etc. Did Lou Holtz really say OSU was not number 1? The ESPN studio crew is so pathetic....just give us more Herbstreit, the one college football commentator on the family of networks that is reasonably competent. BTW, posts in the next two days following up on POJO Dojo's comments, and defending Brent Musburger.

1 Comments:

Blogger pojo said...

Well...Lou Holtz was on...I think...Fox's New Year's Eve thing last year with Regis...

and he, of course, talked of how Notre Dame would dominate the game. It was absolutely maddening to be honest. My wife and her family are Notre Dame fans...and they really don't bother me, to say the least. Lou Holtz though. Sucks.

Thanks for the link...but change the G in POGO to POJO...;)

Thanks man...and check my reply in the Cleveland/Pittsburgh thread when you get a chance over my way...

I threw a reply...

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home