13 October, 2006

Cleveland Fan?

I happen to be a fan of all three Cleveland pro teams, as well as the Buckeyes and Columbus Blue Jackets. This is due to growing up about an hour north of Columbus, and having a dad who was a long suffering Cleveland fan (and no, there is no other type). I am a fan of The Cavaliers, Browns, and Indians, but would I be any less of a Cleveland fan if I was a Cubs fan instead? Or a Vikings fan, or Lakers (assuming I cheered for Cleveland in the other two sports). I don't think of myself as a Cleveland fan, but as a fan of three franchises, all located in the same city. So yes, POJODojo, I do not doubt your Cleveland passion...and I cannot hate you too much. After all, my own brother, who lives in Columbus, is a Michigan fan...

1 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

I feel your pain brother. I am a huge fan of all three Cleveland sports teams. I currently live in Ann Arbor, and I have DirecTV so I can watch the Indians and Browns (the Cavs are on enough). I am still ticked off I spent over $200 on the NFL Sunday Ticket this season to watch that crap every Sunday.

As far as your brother is concerned, there's one in every family. Misguided. Probably the beatings you put on him when you were growing up.

By the way, it's a lot of fun being a giant Buckeye fan up here in A2.

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home