30 November, 2006

Various...

* Great game in Chapel Hill last night. Ohio State proved that they will be a legitimate contender for both the Big Ten and National Championship this season. The Buckeyes had the early hot hand, and UNC was able to take advantage when tOSU cooled off in the second half. When Greg Oden returns, this is an excellent team.

* The Browns suck, Edwards is acting like an idiot, I don't know what to think of the continued instability in Berea, I want Tressel to stay in Columbus, when do the draft parties begin?

* The Cavaliers are schizophrenic...losing to Isiah and the Knicks? 9-6, but should have 2-3 more wins, yet I still think they are the best team in a very depleted Eastern Conference.

* David Dellucci. Sounds OK by me, I guess, but I'm wondering what (if any) moves happen before mid-February.

* 39 days to OSU vs. ??? in Glendale, Arizona.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home