23 December, 2006

A Few Things

* Today's showdown in Gainesville...should be an entertaining and exciting game, although is is ultimately meaningless. I still believe Al Horford will play, despite Billy Donovan saying he is out. Even if he does play, Al will be far less than 100%. This will be a factor, but I still think the home crowd and tOSU's continuing adjustment to Greg Oden should be the difference for the Gators today.

* About time.

* I sincerely hope that Gary Baxter can keep his vow, but this injury seems too severe to me. I have very strong doubts he'll ever wear a Browns uniform again.

* I don't know who's telling the truth about Charlie Frye's wrist, John Clayton or Romeo Crennel. I'm not sure I care, as Derek Anderson should finish out the string this season, as the Browns need to know what the future holds for Frye and DA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home